Cardboard Cylinder Tubes Wine Packaging
– Customize size (diameter/height) to fit wine bottles of all types and shapes
– Eco, recyclable, and biodegradable wine packaging boxes
– Thick cardboard walls (customizable) provides adequate protection for the glass wine & spirits bottles
– 3-piece telescopic tube style with cardboard end closures
– Custom artwork printing creates exclusive and luxury wine bottle boxes
– MOQ: 1,000 pieces
Or, please fill in the contact form below. And we will be getting back to you very soon.
In case you are looking for the traditional one-piece paper tube with metal lids, please click for the option.
Cardboard Cylinder Tubes for Wine & Spirits Bottles
It’s popular on the market lots of wine & spirits brands use the one-piece paper tube to house all kinds of liquor like whisky, vodka, rum, etc. The one-piece paper tube usually comes with a metal lid and metal bottom.
For start-ups or small businesses, they may come across an issue. They cannot find a standard metal lid and bottom that fit the size of the bottles of their alcoholic beverage.
Usually, tooling to create the desired size requires a large order minimum. But with the full-cardboard tube structure, this issue no longer exists.
No more 10,000 pieces order minimum is required. It is very flexible and friendly in MOQ, as low as 500 pieces. Compared to metal lids, cardboard lids are relatively cheaper and save some packaging budgets.
Fully printable in tube bodies and lids, the cylinder packages easily display your brand image on every inch of the wine package. Digital printing or plate printing are available.
Compared to non-printed wine totes and wine bottle carriers, printed wine tubes strike a perfect balance between marketing and product protection. The rigid tube boxes offer premium protection to fragile wine bottles while spreading wine brand influence with its eye-catching custom artwork printing.
Tube Box Packaging
– Wine gift sets
– Spirits: vodka, gin, rum, tequila
– Champagne & sparkling