By Paper Tube Structure
Three-piece Paper Tube
– The most common and widely used tube style in the market
– Full cardboard structure with paper lids
– Eco-friendly, sustainable, and compostable
– Variety of styles available w/ height difference in lid/base ratio
– Fully customizable in size, paper stock, and cardboard wall thickness
– Highly printable with value-added finishes & coating
– Come in rolled-edges or flat edges (slightly more expensive due to extended labor work)
For more details regarding the 3-piece cardboard tube, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or [email protected].
Also, you could fill in the following quote request form to get in touch.
Three-piece Paper Tube Consumer Product Packaging
1) What is full telescopic paper tubes
Three-piece paper tube, also known as butt-jointed tubes, full telescopic (telescoping) paper tube, or flush-fit cardboard canisters, is the most commonly used tube style for a variety of retail applications and industries such as beauty & cosmetics, health & personal care, home fragrance, cannabis, CBD, wine & spirits packaging, consumer electronics, household, and food packaging.
2) Eco-friendly tube packaging
One-piece paper tubes (also referred to as a single paper tube) usually come with metal (tinplate) end closures (lids & bottoms). The butt-jointed cardboard tubes, however, are full-cardboard and plastic-free. So it is fully sustainable and biodegradable cylinder tube packaging.
3) Highly customized paper tubes
Cardboard tubes are highly customizable in sizes, styles, printing, end closures, and finishes.
Don’t settle for a stock-sized tube that may not be the right fit for your products. Every project is custom to your specifications that ensure 100% fit. Outside diameter (OD), inside diameter (ID), height, and cardboard wall thickness are all tailored made.
Regardless of your products and industries, we could help you create a trustful and professional brand image with vibrant art elements (logo/brand name), sharp text (slogan/product details) printed on the tubes, either in full-color CMYK (4CP), PMS, or silkscreen printing.
Better yet, a variety of finishes are available like foil stamping (gold/silver/rose gold and many more), UV (full UV coating/spot UV/matte UV/gloss UV/matte UV), water-based aqueous coating (high-gloss AQ/matte AQ), soft-touch finish. All finishes and coating options are available. All depend on your packaging needs, graphics design, and budget ranges.
4) Custom cardboard tubes for product packaging
As primary packaging, it works for the below products (direct contact):
– Lip balm, deodorant, lotion stick, body scrub (interior lining required)
– Loose leaf tea, coffee beans, candy, seasoning (foil lining needed)
– Reed diffusers
– Jigsaw puzzle or toy set
– Hairstyling tools
– Beauty devices
– Diploma & certificates
– THC vaping cartridges
– Disposable vape pen
– Makeup sponges
– Sex toys
– Water bottles
As secondary packaging, it works for the below products (packaging a container):
– Perfume bottles
– Serum jars
– CBD tincture dropper bottles
– CBD oil vial
– Wine bottles
– Supplement tablet bottles