By Paper Tube Structure
Three-piece Paper Tubes
– Consisting of inner tube and outer tube (upper lid / base)
– Bespoke in diameter and height (length) to fit packaging needs of various products
– Blank tubes or custom artwork printing (CMYK, PMS color scheme)
– Value-added finish and coating available: varnishing, UV, foil stamping (gold, silver, and more), lamination, embossing and debossing
– Selection of paper stock: coated paper or uncoated paper, virgin fiber or recycled paper, food grade or non-food grade paper
– Personalized cardboard wall thickness, 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.5mm or even thicker for extra tube strength
For more info regarding this 3-piece paper tube, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].
Or, you can just fill in the following quote request form to get in touch.
Why Three-piece Paper Tubes
Three-piece paper tube, also known as butt jointed tubes, full telescoping (telescopic) paper tube, or flush-fit cardboard canisters, is the most commonly used paper tube style.
By adjusting the height proportion of inner tube, lid and base, the 3-piece cardboard tube could be customized for more variations.
Made of paper and cardboard, the tube packaging is eco-friendly, recyclable and biodegradable retail packaging solution.
Whether you are looking for primary packaging or secondary packaging, cardboard tube is ideal for cosmetics, personal care, beauty, home fragrance products (candles & reed diffuser), foodstuff (protein powder, supplementary powder, candies, chocolate), drink & beverage (wine, liquor & spirits bottles, coffee, loose leaf tea), toys, vaping hardware (vape carts), CBD & marijuana packaging.
Cardboard Tube Packaging for
– Diploma & certificates
– Reed diffusers
– Sex toys
– CBD dropper bottles
– Marijuana vape cartridges
– Loose leaf tea
– Hair straighteners
– Cosmetics & makeup containers
– Perfume bottles
– Disposable vape pens
– Jigsaw puzzles